Tech giant Lenovo launched their new smartphone ‘P2’ on 11th jan wednesday midnight on e-commerce website Flipkart. This new smartphone comes with a lot of interesting features on of which is its promising battery life. The Lenovo P2 has been launched in two memory variants, 3GB RAM at Rs. 16,999 and 4GB RAM at Rs.17,999, It is available on Flipkart in two colours-Graphite Grey and Champagne Gold.
Lenovo has been playing its cards well in the market by releasing a number of spec loaded phones such as A6000,K3 note,K4 note,etc. The new Lenovo P2 looks quite good in terms of design and performance and we can expect a really good sale for this phone
One of the important features of this phone is it’s 5100mAh battery.Lenovo claims that this phone can provide upto 3 days of battery life and along with the fast charging feature which lenovo says will charge up all the juice within 15 minutes,you just don’t need to worry about your battery ever dying.
Lenovo P2 Full Phone Specifications
- Full Metal Body weighing 177g
- Supports 4G technology
- 5.5″ Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen,16M colors,Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0Ghz processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3/4 GB RAM,32/64 GB internal,expandable upto 256 GB
- 13MP Primary Camera with dual LED flash,5MP secondary
- 5100mAh lithium-ion battery